Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amy - 8/365 - Perth, Western Australia

Testing...


Today, I did some research to find a decent application for the iPhone that will allow me to upload pics directly to blogger. I know that there might be some days, especially when travelling to the USA in a few months, when it will be harder for me to post daily and I want to keep up with our challenge!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (while watching American Idol in the gameroom and relaxing on the floor in front of the faux fireplace! LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to stick with BlogPress or try any others? Thanks for researching that...we leave on the 7th and I'll definitely need that application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems good enough. Obviously, you need to take the picture with the iPhone with an option to take at in BlogPress or use a picture taken early in your folder. I wish there was a spell check, since I often make mistakes - LOL! This application cost a few bucks, so I will probably stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - Did you receive an email with our stat report?!? I set us up to track how many visitors we get :) It's been interesting to see...

    ReplyDelete