Thursday, April 29, 2010

nancy - 10/365 - Winter Park, Florida


There are 8 sleeps until we leave for a 10 day trip and about 502 things I need to do during that time to prepare for said trip. Today I crossed off 'get John's hair cut so he looks presentable as the ring bearer in D&D's wedding'. He had a blast and enjoyed getting his hair shampooed and cut by Val. Check out the snazzy Thomas boots he has on as well. Summer boots, he calls them.

In the year since I got my iPhone I've taken 217 photos but have never downloaded a single one. I'm not sure why I never took the time to do a quick google search. Now they reside on my hard drive.

Thursday April 29, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I love it :) Did you take this pic with your iPhone? The quality is really good. I notice with mine that you have to be really, really still for a good picture. Since I sync my iPhone with my computer for iTunes, iCal, etc. - it automatically opens iPhoto and asks me to import my pictures off the phone. I've probably taken hundreds with it in a year and love having it to document the little things! Good luck this next week preparing for you trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take it with my iPhone. It probably is a bit blurry - I was trying to keep it still.

    I don't generally use iPhoto (I use Bridge) so I wasn't syncing. I've thought about downloading my pics about 2938 times over the last year and am quite proud of myself for taking the literally 3 minutes it took me to google instructions and follow them to download.

    I'm thinking of getting jeff a new p&s. Ours has bitten the dust so I've just got the two big cameras. I need to be better about carrying mine and am debating buying a little padded carrier so I can throw it in my diaper bag. I keep my 50mm on the camera so it's always ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the quality is really good for an iPhone pic.

    Go for it with the new camera! It'll be great to have something in your diaper bag all the time :)

    AND don't forget to take a lot of pics during the next few weeks with the new school - it's important to document it.

    ReplyDelete