Monday, April 26, 2010

Nancy - 7/365 - Orlando, Florida



A phone call this morning absolutely broke my heart and changed John's little world as we know it. I wondered how we would all pick up the pieces. Lots of hectic meetings, phone calls and scrambling throughout the day. Hope was offered and by sunset a plan was in place. God is certainly busy with his work. I'm exhausted.

I downloaded my photos this evening to discover photos taken tonight while our sweet Jana babysat so I could attend an impromptu meeting. The photos made my day. A hint of the fabulousness by Jana:


Thank you.

Monday April 26, 2010

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture by Jana :) I bet they made you smile!

    Sorry to hear about the phone call and news that came with it. I hope that everything is okay and that you will make it through the tough times. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still shell shocked, but hanging in there. I'm loving documenting these days. Ten years down the road will I remember this day? I think so, but it's hard to say.

    ReplyDelete