Sunday, May 9, 2010

Amy - 17/365 - Perth, WA, AUS

It was a busy day Friday (that's why I'm finally posting on Sunday night) with a birthday lunch for a friend and then the afternoon up at school for Mother's Day Tea. There will rarely be pics of me on here, so I thought that would share one from lunch today taken by Simon. Here I am with Sam, Kristy, Annette, Brooke (BD girl), Sarah (Host) right before we splurged on yummy cakes :)
At school, both Lynsie and Logan's class hosted a Mother's Day Afternoon Tea for us. There were handcrafted presents, singing, eating, drinking, and socializing. Tons of fun! One of the moms from Lynsie's class took our picture and I snapped a self-portrait with Logan :)
Leila was with me during all of this and was miserable to share the attention - LOL! She is coming down with a cold and wanted to be carried all afternoon. Hopefully, she will feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment