Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amy - 33/365 - Perth, WA, AUS

Mmmmmmm ... Tonight, I enjoyed a yummy steak and veggie dinner with my "Australian sister", Kristy. She was cracking up during most of the pictures with kids trying to get in the background! Thankfully, I was able to get one of just her and the lovely dinner we had. We are like family to each other and usually have a meal together once a week or so. There will be a lot of steaks and orange juice in our future (such a shame - LOL), since she is trying to get her iron levels up - good thing I love steak!!!

FRIENDS WEEK :) I thought I'd give myself some focus for the week and decided to dedicate this week to my friends! I will have to get creative when it comes to posting pictures of my American friends, since they are supposed to be taken on the day of each entry.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet shot! I love friends week. I'll have to try and make that happen as well. So great that you have an Australian Sister!

    ReplyDelete