Monday, May 10, 2010

Nancy - 20/365 - Pennsylvania Pike


May 9

Day 3 of vacation ~ also Mother's Day

Slept in til 9:00!

Tasty brunch of French toast and fruit salad with Grandma Hanniford, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Neal, Aunt Nanny, Bizzy and my sweet boys.

Drove 6 hours to Kent, Ohio. Only two stops. Owen continued to prove how much he hates the car seat. John was a model rider and was treated to his first Happy Meal. Jeff and I chatted and dreamed.

Encountered ridiculously cold weather for May. Hard to believe that just last week we were in 90+ weather at home.

Arrived at my in-laws with two happy boys. Unpacked, bathed and put the boys down.

Delicious dinner with great wine and greater company.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete