Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nancy - 22/365 - Kent, Ohio


May 11

Day 5 of vacation

Very, very, very ugly weather. Rainy and in the 40's. So not the springtime weather we'd hoped (and packed) for.

Hung out with the fam.

Completed some wedding preparations.

Spent a lovely few hours with my hubby in Hudson. Lunch and a little shopping in my favorite stores including The Learned Owl bookstore. I so love independent booksellers. Bought two books and made note of a few books I want to read:









Ordered Jeff's birthday gift.

Watched an impromptu concert of jeff and doug on the horns (decorative) and John on the piano. It was, in a word, hilarious.

Enjoyed a fabulous dinner and conversation with Doug, Davelene, Mom, Dad and Jeff. So looking forward to their big day and grateful for times like this.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: