Monday, June 7, 2010

nancy - 48/365 - Orlando, Florida USA


June 7

Proofing more wedding photos today. I love this part of a shoot, even though it's the most tedious.

Thoughts I've had repeatedly while proofing these photos:
  • What beautiful people
  • What a beautiful day
  • Wow! I nailed this shot
  • Thank God Jana came with me
  • Isn't Davelene beautiful?
  • Gee, Doug looks alot like Jeff
  • I'm so glad D&D agreed to pull over and photograph in front of this apparently abandoned building
  • Why didn't I hire someone decent to photograph my wedding? I wonder what the photos would've looked like.
  • I love people who are so totally in love
  • Wow, I took alot of photos. So did Jana.
  • I'm so glad that Davelene is family now. How'd we get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment