Friday, June 11, 2010

nancy - 51/365 - Orlando, Florida USA





June 10

With 29 days to go until vacation, it seemed time to begin the countdown. I thought a countdown chain was in order so I asked Jana to work on one with John this morning. I came back from the shop and was blown away with the amazingness of this project. The chain included questions, pictures of things we'll see on vacation, and little thoughts about our trip. As usual, Jana outdid herself. So very excited to see this chain get shorter and shorter.




In other news, look what I found on my camera courtesy of Jana.

1 comment:

  1. I need a Jana - she sounds so amazing!!! What a great project and an inspiration ... I think I'll do one for our America trip, since the kids keep asking how many days, etc. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete