Wednesday, July 7, 2010

nancy - keeping it real day #3 - Orlando, Florida USA

July 3

No picture today. I was home for mere minutes between activities. Too busy with:
  • Great shopping appointment at Nordstrom's with Martinette. Andrea tagged along and we bought super fun clothes - skinny jeans, a few tops, workout clothes, maxi dress and some clothes for Jeff. So, so nice to get out with a friend for a few hours.
  • Lunch with my boys at Dexter's. Haven't been there in eons.
  • John off to spend the afternoon with Gavin while Jeff, Owen & I ran pre-vacation errands.
  • Colonial Photo & Hobby - met with my pal Frank to discuss new point and shoot. Debating between the Canon Powershot S90 (my choice) and the Leica D-Lux 4 (Jeff's choice). Will decide tomorrow. Looking forward to having a compact camera with me all of the time instead of either the iPhone or my big camera.
  • Travel Country Outdoors, Lakeshore Learning & Target stops as well.
  • Dinner out with my hubby to Mitchell's Fish House. Thank you Andrea for the gift of babysitting.

2 comments:

  1. Which camera did you decide on?!?

    Sounds like a really busy, but great day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon Powershot S90. I couldn't justify the added cost of the Leica when comparing it to the Canon. Especially since we just bought a new vacuum (NOT cheap) and are headed on vacation this week.

    ReplyDelete