Saturday, April 24, 2010

Amy - 4/365 - Perth, Western Australia AUS

To be fair, today had to be Logan's day, since the girls have had individual shots up :) I totally snuck this picture in, the first one I took today, so no one knew I was coming with the camera - LOL. He is watching cartoons and enjoying "Morning Tea". It seems silly to say, even though I would love a house full of boys, that I am so happy I have just one ... my boy! He knows it too and we have a beautiful relationship. He is so loving and knows how to melt my heart.

POSTED: 10:16 p.m.
Saturday, 24 April 2010

2 comments:

  1. Morning tea? You've totally gone Aussie on us :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! When you have kids, there isn't much of a choice about it, since they start to use the lingo. We have a bilingual household: American English and Australian English - LOL!

    ReplyDelete