Friday, April 23, 2010

Nancy - 4/365 - Orlando, Florida USA


John Burbon - 3 years, 9 months

me: where are the cars going, John?

john: to publix.

me: what are they buying?

john: oh, some berries and asparagus.

I don't know what I like better - that the cars are going to Publix or that they are only hitting up the produce section. Sounds like a typical Hanniford trip to me.

The car obsession continues. He just can't seem to get enough of them. He knows makes and models better than most adults and frequently corrects me. As we walked in the grocery store today he told me, "when I'm an adult I'll drive any car I want like a mazda or a toyota."

don't grow up too fast little guy. please.

Friday April 23, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the perspective and focus in this shot - just perfect!

    Plus, the conversation is priceless - it is great that he is going for produce :)

    ReplyDelete