Sunday, May 30, 2010

Amy - 40/365 - Perth, WA, AUS

This is what a typical moment at our dining table looks like! One of my goals during this photo challenge is to document the little details of life and I laughed when I looked at the table on a walk pass. It's covered with Chad's work stuff that has been pushed out of the way for Lynsie's craft project (which looks much tidier now than it did an hour ago before bed) ... too funny :) Thankfully, I just framed the picture right, so you cannot see the laundry basket at the opposite end left by me. There are some times when I beyond frustrated with the mess of life and other times it makes me smile. Good thing, tonight, I can go to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing I have a lot of picking up/cleaning to do on Monday!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment