Monday, May 31, 2010

Nancy - 37/365 - Orlando, Florida USA


May 27

6 month appointment today, a few weeks late.

"He's a big & healthy boy!" the doctor said. This is no shock to me and my tired arms. "Boy he sure does have alot of energy." tell me about it.

Notes about this month:
  • 17 lbs 10 ounces
  • off the charts on height and weight
  • 7 teeth (almost 8)
  • sits on his own, though he's still a bit wobbly
  • doesn't yet have a command of consonant sounds, but can squeal like a pterodactyl. often sounds like a wild animal.
  • scared of madeline.
  • wakes up, on average, two times per night. me? I'm OVER. IT.
  • adores his brother and thinks he's hilarious. the feeling is mutual.
  • has recently become picky about eating. seems to be a little too early for this, in my opinion. will eat almost anything if i combine it with sweet potatoes.
I can't believe that 6, almost 7 months, have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment